Lack of alternative treatments for most chronic disorders and injuries is one of the major factors contributing towards the growth of implantable medical devices market. The demand for implantable medical devices is expected to remain high in growing economies as a result of technological advances. Next generation implantable devices have increased confidence in cardiovascular, orthopedic and other implants.
Browse : Implantable Medical Devices Market
Medical implant devices are expected to face a major challenge from the tightening control by insurance providers over maximum payment for implant procedures in the near future. However, ability of medical implants to reduce overall treatment costs will work in favor of the growth of the implantable devices market. Orthopedic implant is expected to remain the largest implantable device segment in the coming years, both in terms of market value as well as growth opportunities.
- Reconstructive Joint Replacements
- Spinal Implants
- Dental Implants
- Tissue Implants
- Trauma Implants
- Cardiac Stent and Related Implants
- Structural Cardiac Implants
- Ophthalmic Implant
- Drug Implant
- Otolaryngeal Implants
- Cosmetic Implants
- Gastroenterological Implants
- Urological Implants
This research report on the medical devices industry analyzes this market based on its market segments and major geographies. This report analyzes current market trends, market projections, growth drivers, restraints, and market structure. It also includes an analysis of the technological developments in this market, Porter’s five force analysis, and complete profiles of the top market players.
The report includes a review of the micro and macro factors significant for the existing market players and new entrants.
Major geographies investigated under this report study are:
- North America
- Rest of the World
Read More : Medical Devices Market
The major players dominating the market of implantable medical devices are Abbott Laboratories, Alcon, Allergan Incorporated, American Medical Systems Holdings, Bard (CR) Incorporated, Bausch & Lomb Incorporated, Biomet Incorporated, Boston Scientific Corporation, Codman & Shurtleff, Conor Medsystems, Davol, DePuy, Edwards Lifesciences Corporation, Endo Pharmaceuticals Holdings Incorporated, Ethicon, General Electric Company, Gore (WL) & Associates Incorporated, Intelect Medical, Johnson & Johnson, Medtronic Incorporated, Mentor Worldwide, Merck & Company Incorporated, Novartis AG, Oncura, Orthofix International NV, Orthovita, Osteotech, Porex Surgical, Sadra Medical, Smith & Nephew plc, Sorin SpA, St. Jude Medical Incorporated, Stryker Corporation, Synthes Incorporated, Thoratec Corporation, Tornier NV, Wright Medical Group Incorporated, Zimmer Holdings Incorporated, and others.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This research report provides an overview of the factors driving and limiting market growth
- It helps in understanding the changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It provides exemplified SWOT analysis of the implantable medical devices market
- It provides a pin point analysis of the leading competitors and their market strategies
- It provides an overview of the innovative product development and forecast
- It includes a seven year forecast assessed on the basis of how market is projected to grow
- It helps to make informed business decisions by making an in-depth analysis of the market