The global dermatology devices market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.3% over the period 2010 to 2015. The increasing number of people suffering from skin-related disorders and even more number of people opting for less invasive cosmetic surgeries are some of the important factors contributing to the increasing demand of dermatology devices, which in turn is contributing towards the growth of this industry. Out of all the treatment devices available, LED light therapy devices hold the largest market share due to the increasing incidences of skin illnesses like pigment lesion, skin cancer, and vascular lesion.
Browse : Dermatology Devices Market
The desire for youthful appearance, growing trends toward non-invasive aesthetic surgeries, increasing incidences of skin diseases, and technological developments in the cosmetic industry are some of the important factors driving the growth of the dermatology devices industry. Acne problems in youth and the harmful effects on skin due to exposure to the sun are also contributing towards the growth of skin care industry as people are becoming more skin and health conscious.
Segmentation Based on Type
- Imaging Techniques
Segmentation Based on Product
- Electrosurgical Equipment
- Liposuction Devices
- Cryotherapy Devices
- LED Light Therapy Devices
Segmentation Based on Application
- Hair Removal
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Pigmented Lesions
- Vascular Lesions
- Wrinkle Removal
- Skin Resurfacing
- Tattoo Removal
Browse : Dermatology Devices Industry
The dermatology devices market analyzes its important market segments and major geographies. The regions analyzed under this research report are:
- North America
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Current industry trends
- Factors driving market growth
- Industry structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
The report also provides an analysis of the technological developments in the industry, Porter’s five force model analysis, and complete company profiles of the top market players. It includes a review of the micro and macro factors significant with respect to the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Some of the key players dominating this market are Alma Lasers Ltd., Agilent Technologies Inc., Ambicare Health Ltd., Amd Global Telemedicine Inc., Applisonix Ltd., Biolitec Ag, Bruker Corp., Cynosure Inc., Ellipse A/S, Ge Healthcare, Genesis Biosystems, Lucid Inc., Nikon Corp., Olympus Corp., Michelson Diagnostics Ltd., Palomar Medical Technologies Inc., Syneron Medical Ltd., Toshiba Medical Systems, and others.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This research report provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of the market growth projections
- It provides a forward-looking perspective of the major industry segments and factors driving and limiting market growth
- It helps to clearly understand the competitive environment to stay ahead in competition
- It provides a comprehensive analysis of the major competitors and their strategies
- Report provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major industry segments
- It provides up-to-date analysis of latest market trends and keeps you updated with technological improvements in market
- It provides technological growth map over time and explains its impact on industry
- Report helps in making informed business decisions by having compete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market trends
» Read More...