The global fuel ethanol market is experiencing tremendous growth due to the increasing use of ethanol in the end-use market. Its usage is being encouraged due to the ban on gasoline in most of the countries. It is replacing other vehicular fuels and also being used as an additive along with petroleum products. Incredible hike in crude oil prices, and increased green house gas emissions are encouraging governments to promote consumption of ethanol.
Browse : Fuel Ethanol Market
Ethanol finds numerous industrial applications as
- Chemical Feedstock
Automotive fuel market is the fastest growing segment of this market and it is estimated that ethanol will completely replace gasoline by 2030. Ethanol is produced from petroleum derivatives by the process of fermentation. Carbohydrate rich raw material is suitable for production of ethanol. These raw materials can be classified as follows:
- Feedstock rich on sugar
- Cellulosic Materials
Based on the feedstock used in the production of ethanol:
- Starchy Grains
- Sugar Crops (Sugarcane, Sugar Beets, Sorghum)
- Fuel Crops (Algae, and other plant fuel crops)
- Agricultural Waste
- Forest and Wood Waste
- Industrial Waste
- Other forms of Biomass
- Fossil Fuel
This market research report analyzes fuel ethanol industry depending on different market segments and major geographies. It is the comprehensive study of market trend analysis, industry growth drivers, factors affecting industry growth, and market projections for upcoming years.
This research report also includes analysis of recent technological improvements in industry, Porter’s five force analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. It provides you review of micro and macro factors significant for existing market players and new entrants with value chain analysis.
Browse All : Chemical & Materials Market Research
The major geographies analyzed under this research study are
- North America
- Rest of the World
The major players in this industry are The Andersons Inc., Archer Daniels Midland Company, Cargill Corporation, Advanced Bioenergy LLC, Stake Technology, Aventine Renewable Energy, Alternative Energy Sources Inc., Panda Energy International, COSA S/A, Pacific Ethanol, Alternative Energy Sources Inc., VeraSun Renewable Energy, Blue Fire Ethanol Inc., British Petroleum and DuPont, Mascoma Corporation, NewGen Technologies Inc., Pure Energy Inc., Range Fuels, Xethanol Corporation, and others.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report gives an overview of the current market trends and helps to stay updated with recent changes in the market
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors affecting market growth
- It helps to take informed business decisions by making an in-depth analysis of the market
- It helps to know about innovative product developments and market forecast
- It provides technological growth map over time and explains its impact on the industry
- It provides a clear understanding of key product segments and their future growth
- It provides a pin-point analysis of changing competition dynamics and helps to stay ahead in the competition
» Read More...